Roosa has just made an update for how nybryggt.nu and Service Supply Scandinavia has been during August. Here it is:
August was great! We reached a new sales record for Nybryggt and finally started to get in a more appropriate amount of orders from Finland! Hurray!
– Finnish orders exceeded Danish and Norwegian orders (26 orders)
– We decreased the price level for € currency sites. The price was +10% in comparison to SEK before, now it is equal and seems to have made a difference.
– We are now live with the coffee advent calendar! You can find it here:
The turnover for the café was 233,193 SEK with a similar average order size as in July. We have had several discussions about the expansion of the café. We will probably take some help from a design company called Superlab. We are slowly starting to find a common ground on the renovation plans with the owner of the building, which means that we will likely start with the renovation within a couple of weeks.
As usual, you can find more figures from the Open Financials file, but here is a brief of our August in numbers.
OBS! Note that I have now added expenses and sales of the café as well. You can still find a separate growth for Nybryggt as before (column 17), but the overall result includes even the café.
– 26% = growth compared to the previous year (Nybryggt only)
– 952 = amount of orders (Nybryggt)
– 591,071 SEK (Nybryggt) + 233,193 SEK (Café) = turnover
– 130,928 SEK = result in total
Over and out!